Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Blog Re-boot *busy robot noises*

It's been months and months since my last post, but it's felt like weeks. Time is cheeky like that, isn't it?

As the dust settles, all is mostly well, and though I'm currently out of state and far, far from my garden (and will continue to be for a few more weeks) I look forward to revving back up for an awesome 2018 planting season. Which, luckily for me and our mild climate, can begin just about as soon as the champagne classes clink.

But for now, I'll just sit back with my coffee and enjoy catching up on all the posts I've missed from you guys!

So until I'm home again, I wish you all a joyful (and hopefully not too chilly) holiday season. And, as always:

Happy Planting ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTING A COMMENT? You're awesome. I may not reply to every comment, but I do read them all! Sometimes I forget, or I have to prioritize posting new content if I'm on a time crunch. Or I may save my reply so I can address your question/comment in a future post.

Trolls will be thrown in the compost.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!